The sprayers are equipped with regulation systems that are used to preset, control and maintain constant volume of chemicals per hectare desired, regardless of the variations of the soil and the engine speed.
TECNOMA offers different regulations :
- regulation by pressure manual adjustment
- DPM regulation (Regulation proportional flow to motor)
- DPAE regulation (Proportional flow to forward speed)
When the boom is equipped with permanent boom circulation, the distribution is done by pneumatic valves able to switch on/off all the nozzle-holders with pneumatic anti-drip devices.
The return flow is calibrated and precisely monitored by a return flowmeter.
The circuit is fitted with a manual valve in order to switch off the circulation if desired.
The permanent boom circulation with AGP works regardless of viscosity, density or working pressure.
Nozzles blockages and clogging are considerably reduces
The regulation operates precisely and evenly with ultra-low volumes
Homogeneous spray liquid
Instant priming of each boom sections at the beginning of the field
Complete dilution : tank residues + water circuit volume + boom lines
High reactivity of on/off switch to obtain instant shut off
The circuit is equipped with a manual valve to cut the circulation le circuit est équipé d’une vanne manuelle permettant de couper la circulation si l’utilisateur le souhaite.
2 types of booms :
- Manual booms from 7 to 15 m (rear cross folding, rear horizontal folding)
- Hydraulic booms from 12 to 44 m (rear cross folding, rear vertical boom folding, rear lateral boom folding,
Boom working lights to allow working at night and optimize chemical efficiency.
For mounted sprayers (except for Premis) : 2 working lights (or LED on TEC LINE R)
For trailed sprayers : 2 or 4 working lights
For self-propelled sprayers : 2 or 4 working lights + 8 working lights (6 front, 2 rear) and beacon on tractor
TOPFIELD is an automatic boom levelling system for demanding spraying conditions.
Components : 3 ultra-sonic sensors located on the boom arms and central boom frame ; 2 positions sensors located on the variable geometries ; 2 hydraulic proportional valves to control each wing lift (variable geometries). Function in BUSCAN communication with NOVATOP ISOBUS.
When TOPFIELD is activated, it is possible to select the correction :
- only height control
- only individual wing lift control (individual positive and negative variable geometries)
- combination of height control and variable geometries control
The boom is permanently controlled in height and tilt correction to follow the ground or the crop according to the operator’s choice. When turning in headlands, the boom automatically goes up to an adjustable position/height once the boom sections are switched off. Once the sprayer is back in the next passes, the boom comes back to its working position automatically once the operator has pressed the spraying switch on the joystick. Variable geometries work with individual hydraulic proportional valves.
- Gains :
- The boom is stable even at high speed to keep a good distance between the nozzles and the target : target is respected, less chemical loss, less chemical use, less drift.
- Proportional valves allow flexible, progressive and fluid movements : stability, and boom adjusted according to the crop. Extremely flexible
- Automatic boom levelling : speed work increased. Focus on driving and control of the functions is increased
TECNOMA‘s pneumatic suspension since 1995. AXAIR is consisting of an integrated compressor, air tank, levelling valve and two air suspension bags. The system works automatically, no specific connection, no operator intervention.AXAIR is an axle dynamic suspension with load correction.
- Gains :
Absorbs all vibrations and bumps generated by rough fields (high frequencies) and absorbs shocks and waves (low frequencies) : comfort, flexibility and stability regardless if the sprayer is full or empty. Boom structure protected.
Ensures better stability on the road : increase of speed (40 km/h) on the road, better yield
Constant height between the ground and the boom : the distance between the nozzle and the target is respected for good application
- Dynamic suspension with load correction : the sprayer performances while working are equal and ensured regardless of the load (full tank/ empty tank)
- Gains :
O.S.S. is a nozzle-holder for 2 or 4 nozzles. Each of the nozzles has a pneumatic anti-drip device.
The operator programs on the Terminal in cab (NOVATOP, NOVATOP VISIO or ITOP-S, ITOP) min. and max. pressure thresholds to suit the technical characteristics of the nozzle being used.
This system can be used for chemical and fertilizer applications.
Since spraying, when the upper pressure threshold is reached, it automatically switches to a nozzle of a higher caliber and inversely when the flow rate drops.
The automatic switching can be done from one nozzle to another, but according to the flow rates and pressure ranges, it possible to work with a combination of several nozzles simultaneously.
Parameters to enter in the Terminal :
- Maximum pressure
- Minimum pressure
- Droplet size required (fine, medium, coarse)
- Gains :
- Large variation in speed rate and variable rate application of the dose : Accurate application with optimized droplet sizes, agronomy in the heart of application
- Control of the pressure and droplet size : significant reduction of the drift thanks to the control of droplet size. Easy use in buffer zones
- Increase of speed variation and opportunity to increase working speed : Yield equals quality
- Automatic choice of nozzle to use : operator safety. No more contact with the nozzles, thus with chemicals. No risk of contamination
I.N.C.S. module can switch on/off each nozzle individually.
It consists of pneumatic valve blocks. Each block is controlled by the ISOBUS data transfer of the sprayer and can control individually 4 nozzles through each pneumatic anti-drop device.
It requires a GPS receptor, guidance software and automatic boom section control.
- Gains :
- Each nozzle can be switched on/off according to sprayer geographical position in the field to spray the right zone : accurate application, gain product : no more double application, agronomic approach by optimizing crop quality
- 1 nozzle = 1 boom section : no limit to the number and dimensions of sections
- Pneumatic anti-drip : responsiveness of on/off, the cut offs are clean and fast
- Gains :