Permanent boom circulation with pneumatic anti-drip devices
Tecnoma offers, with its PRECIJET spraying system, a device to allow a permanent circulation (chemicals or clean water) in the water circuit up to the diffusers and the cut off of each nozzle thanks to a pneumatic anti-drip device (AGP). The pneumatic anti-drip device is driven by air pressure via a compressor.
This equipment offers a lot of benefits :
- For operator safety
This equipment meets multiple needs :
- No intervention when spraying
- Optimum protection of the target
- Losses of chemicals outside of the vine plots are eliminated
- 100 % efficient rinsing without risk for the vineyard
The permanent boom circulation allows a permanent flow in the pipes : risk of clogging in the circuit is reduced.
Therefore, blockages are considerely reduced, no intervention of the operator close to the boom
Instant priming of the boom. When spraying, the chemicals concentration is the same than in the tank when operating.
- Time of priming is removed, no need to spray in vacuum at the beginning of the vine plot
- Optimum application from the first meters, at the beginnig of the vine plot up to the end
The permanent boom circulation with pneumatic anti-drip device offers many levers to reduce the environmental impacts of the spraying.
- No priming before going into the row : all chemicals are sprayed on the target. No chemicals outside of the vine plots at the beginning of the spraying
- The cut offs are clean and fast thanks to the pneumatic anti-drip devices.
- No risk of overdose when rinsing at the vine plot. The permanent boom circulation improves the sequential dilution management after spraying. With AUTONET, complete dilution of chemical residues up to the nozzles.