It allows automatic boom levelling during spraying to increase the accuracy of application and the yield.
TOPFIELD I works on tilt correction + height adjustment. For moderate speed spraying.
It consists of 2 ultra-sonic sensors located on exterme 1/4 of booms, 2 tilt sensors on the axle and central frame of the boom, 1 position sensor on the tilt correction.
In automatic mode, the boom is permanently controlled in height and tilt correction to follow the ground or the crop.
When turning in headlands, the boom autmatically goes up to an adjustable position/height once the boom sections are switched off. Once the sprayer is back in the next rows, the boom comes back to its working position automatically once the operator has pressed the spraying switch on the joystick.
TOPFIELD II works on variable geometry (wing lift) and height adjustment. For high speed spraying.
It consists of 3 ultra-sonic sensors located on the boom arms and central boom frame, 2 position sensors located on the variable geometry, 2 hydraulic proportional valves to control each wing lift (VG). Function in BUSCAN communication with NOVATOP ISOBUS (NOVATOP VISIO, ITOP-S, ITOP).
In automatic boom height mode, it is possible to select the boom height correction :
- only height control
- only individual wing lift control (individual positive and negative variable geometries)
- combination of height control and variable geometries control
The boom is permanently controlled in height and tilt correction to follow the ground or the crop according to the operator’s choice. When turning in headlands, the boom automatically goes up to an adjustable position/height once the boom sections are switched off. Once the sprayer is back in the next passes, the boom comes back to its working position automatically once the operator has pressed the spraying switch on the joystick. Variable geometries work with individual hydraulic proportional valves.
The function is piloted via the interface in cab.
- User benefits :
- The boom is stable even at high speed to keep a good distance between the nozzles and the target : target is respected, less chemical loss, less chemical use, less drift. Good application
- Proportional valves allow flexible, progressive and fluid movements (TOPFIELD II) : stability, and boom adjusted according to the crop. Extremely flexible
- Automatic boom levelling : speed work increased. Focus on driving and control of the functions is increased
- User benefits :