Fresh water for waste management that allows :
- main tank rinsinig with Lav’Ton
- boom rinsing
- container management via the Lav’Box
- residual volume dilution thanks to AUTONET integrated
- external cleaning of the tractor and spraying unit thanks to the hose reel and lance kit
15 liters of clean water always available and easily accessible.
System for residual volume management
The AUTONET function allows, from the cab, the sequential dilution of residual volumes and tank residues. The quantity of clean water to be transferred to the main tank is user defined.
After transfer, the diluted chemicals will be sprayed on the vineyard. The quantity of water transferred depends on an adjustable timer based on the initial tank residues.
– AUTONET integrated : the transfer is carried out by a motorized valve installed between the sprayer pump and the rinsing tank. When the cycle is launched, the valve opens and the sprayer pump takes fresh water from the rinsing tank and feeds the tank washing nozzles (Lav’Ton) located in the main tank, thoroughly washing the main tank’s walls and diluting the chemical residues.
- User benefits :
- Removal of tank residues in an environmentally friendly way : in accordance with legal regulations
- Tank residue management from the cab : no intervention close to the machine, no risk of contamination for the operator
- Cleaning of residual volumes : Complete main tank cleaning and residual volumes. Complete waste management in vineyard without storage at the farm
- User benefits :
This system allows clean water to be sent to the boom direct from the rinsing tank, even if chemicals are still in the tank. This function is available from the valves of the operating area.
Boom rinsing without return to tank can be used before leaving the job or between two plots of vines.
High pressure cleaner and lance. This device is connected to the rinsing tank
The operator can rinse the outside of the tractor and the spraying unit after application in a dedicated wash space or in a grassy area before leaving the job.
The operator, with the lance, can rinse the outside of the tractor removing chemical spray and residues.