VOLTIS, a tractor for a sustainable viticulture
With VOLTIS straddle tractor :
With VOLTIS, reduce your carbon footprint and the energy costs !
Respect of the environment and vineyards : a new generation of tractors is born !
– 100% electric propulsion
– Battery pack in low position in the row
– Mechanical variable track adjustment : for all widths of vineyard
– Closed cab, pressurized, equipped with active carbon filters (filtration class IV according to the standard EN 15695) : with climate control, pneumatic seat, radio, ergonomic armrest and electronic Terminal
– Electric propulsion : with a pack of 2 batteries « encapsulated » and cooled
– Top range batteries : durability and guarantee more 2800 cycles (cycle = a complete charge and discharge). Batteries are not subject to memory effect
– Autonomy : from 5 to 16 hours according to the works, the speed and the slope.
– Full electric transmission : energy efficiency gain of 30 %
– 4 electric and asynchronous wheel motors in-line mounted on 4 geared motors à no transmission loss
– Wheel motors are protected, water resistant and cooled thanks to permanent circulation of cooling fluid
– Great precision even at very low speed
– 3 levels of brake : transmission brake by electric restraint, dynamic brake and static brake
– 2 electric output :
– Main electric PTO : main electric exit with electric and asynchronous motor integrated. power of 25 hp with speed control from 0 to 4500 tr/min
– Sub electric PTO : sub electric exit. Power of 10 hp (7,36 kW) with speed control from 0 to 4200 tr/min
– Electro hydraulic power pack (optional) : for tools using hydraulic motors