These tools are designed for superficial soil works. The working speed can be up to 6 km/h. They guarantee a soil working under the row to the nearest to vine plants. They allow to work in difficult soil types and even in wet weather.
Assembly : the soil maintenance tools (interceps) are fitted on a hook system on the tool-holder of the straddle tractor
Equipments : different blades are available (tight blade or large blade 350 mm and 425 mm) eaccording to superficial or deep working. You can choose the blades’ diameters according to the width of the vineyard.
Attachments on the interceps (according to the work and the depth) :
– Disk coulter
– Leg with reversible coulter
– Ridging disk (serrated or smooth)
– Ploughing blade
– Low swivel wing or serrated swivel wing (for blade)…
– Fixation on lateral parts of the tractor
– An easy deflection system thanks to a hydraulic pressure drop
– Tilt correction system (mechanical or hydraulic control)
– Assembling system « pop flash » (option) : quick and easy
– Flexible system (another accessories can be adapted on the main unit)
– High power output with a pressure cylinder
– Wings can be mounted on the blade, according to the soils and the grass cover
– Deflection sensor is adjustable (height and sensitivity)
Grass cover has a beneficial effect if it is controlled.
– On tool-holders
– On hook systems to allow a combination with the interceps : at the same pass, it can be able to mow the grassy area and to weed under the rows with the interceps.
– On vertical lift tool-holders : we can use either the mower, or the interceps
The drill is used in order to plant or to transplant vine plants.
It is designed :
– Hydraulic gear motor for the rotation of the auger
– Double hydraulic cylinder for left and right offset
– 2 positions available on the support arm
Parameters for drive :
– 25 to 35 l/min – 150 bars
– Classic auger
– Propeller auger
– Wire protection
– Handling trolley