The Millésime spraying unit is a real sprayer. That is a one-piece unit, with easy assembly and disassembly. It includes the chassis, the tanks, the rear frame, the booms, the water circuit and the operating area.
The regulation is a guarantee of a uniform application thanks to a good distribution.Tecnoma offers two types of regulations :
- Regulation by manual pressure adjustment with pneumatic regulator : REGULAIR regulation
- Regulation proportional to the forward speed (DPAE) : VITITRONIC, VITITEC (compatible with ISOBUS tractors) and VITITOP (compatible with ISOBUS tractors and « precision viticulture ready » thanks to the GPS localization).
Tecnoma offers, with its PRECIJET spraying system, a device to allow a permanent circulation (chemicals or clean water) in the water circuit up to the diffusers and the cut off of each nozzle thanks to a pneumatic anti-drip device (AGP). The pneumatic anti-drip device is driven by air pressure via a compressor.
Face by face spraying system and from the top for plantation widths from 1 m to 1,15 m.
Total or localized coverage.
Every finger is equipped with an internal diffuser in the centre to ensure an evenly distributed circular spray pattern
Polyethylene hands that can be adapted to any vineyard with a high shock resistance
3 dimensional settings for the hands
Monostop : DCV and individual cut-off system
Droplets are made by the bursting of chemicals thanks to air flow at high speed
PRECIJET spraying for vineyard widths from 1 m to 1,15 m (adjustment possible for widths from 1,30 m to 2 m)
Total or localized coverage. Air flow assisted face by face in the row.
PRECIJET spraying system offers :
- Choice of the number and type of nozzle
- Optimum spray penetration into the canopy
- Equal application and air distribution along the boom
- Air speed control depending on vegetation density
- Atmospheric and ground drift reduction
Principle of PRECIJET tube