Rotative washing nozzle integrated in the main tank supplied with fresh water through the rinsing tank. It allows a complete rinsing of the chemical residues on the tank walls and optimizes the waste management. It avoids later contamination.
User benefits : thorough cleaning of the main tank to avoid later contamination. Operator safety and environmental impact reduction
2 Lav’Ton as standard
Clean water for waste management that allows :
- main tank rinsing with Lav’Ton
- boom rinsing
- easy container management via the Lav’Box
- residual volume dilution thanks to AUTONET
- external cleaning of the sprayer thanks to the hose reel and lance
At least 15 liters of clean water always available and easily accessible.
The hand-wash tank is, on most machines, completly integrated into the design of the machine.
System for residual volume management
The AUTONET function allows, from the cab, the sequential dilution of residual volumes and tank residues. The quantity of clean water to be transferred to the main tank is user defined.
After transfer, the diluted chemicals will be sprayed on the field.
The quantity of water transferred depends on an adjustable timer based on the initial tank residues.
Two versions are available :
- AUTONET par gravité
- AUTONET intégré
– AUTONET by gravity : an electric motorized valve is installed between the rinsing tank and the main tank. Fresh water is transferred to the main tank by gravity. Residues left in the deep sump are diluted.
– AUTONET integrated : the transfert is carried out by the pump from the rinsing tank to the main tank via the Lav’Ton (rotating nozzles). Main tank’s walles are thoroughly washed and chemical residues are diluted.
User benefits :
- Removal of tank residues in an environmentally friendly way : in accordance with legal regulations
- Tank residue management : no risk of contamination for the operator
- Cleaning of residual volumes : complete main tank cleaning and residual volumes, complete waste management in fields without storage at the farm
This system allows clean water to be sent to the boom from the rinsing tank, even if chemicals are still in the tank. This function is available from the valves of the operating area.
Boom rinsing without return to tank can be used before leaving the job or between two plots of vines.
This device is mounted at the back of the sprayer. The operator can rinse the outside of the sprayer after application in the vines in a dedicated wash space or in a grassy area before leaving the job. The hose reel is fed with clean water from the rinsing tank.
The operator, with the lance, can rinse the outside of the sprayer removing chemical spray and residues.